A friend posted this list of five songs and it seemed like a nice mix to throw together.
Here are five songs selected by Eugene Kim.
“I love the idea of remixes - artists adding their own flair to existing tracks, taking them different directions, and in many instances making them better.
This week, on March 7, 2018, we had Fitbit Local San Diego come to November Project - SD, making the experience brighter for everyone. And (going deep) in my own life recently, I've had so many people 'remix' my track of life, taking me in so many new, exciting directions.
So, in celebration of remixing life, here's my Top 5 for the week. I've picked already uplifting tracks, remixed to introduce a lot of melodic basslines and some refreshing drops.”
- Marshmello ft Khalid - Silence (Illenium Remix)
- Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still (Gryffin Remix)
- Cash Cash & Dashboard Confessional - Belong
- Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne - Rather Be (Mighty Mi & Slugworth Twerk Mix)
- Alesso & Anitta - Is That For Me (Deniz Koyu Remix)